Established in 2001, Info Alchemy is a pioneer in data warehousing and business intelligence. With almost twenty years track record and hundreds of successful project implementation, workshop and training engagements, Info Alchemy as become a leading IT consulting and outsourcing organization in big data and analytics solutions. For further information about the company, please check http://www.info-alchemy.com
Info Alchemy is fully committed to safeguard your privacy online. In general, you can visit the site without revealing any information about yourself. Info Alchemy does collect technical information regarding visits to our website, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and average time spent, to measure use, audit logs and improve the content of our site. We analyze these data for trends and statistics to help us provide you with better and secure service.
Any information you provide will be used for Info Alchemy purposes only. It will not be shared with outside individual or any other company, such as direct mail organizations or other third parties, unless required by law. However, Info Alchemy reserves the right to share such information with its parent company and affiliates and may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that Info Alchemy uses for delivering specific services to you (such as Info Alchemy’s consulting, outsourcing, training services and for the specifics on delivering mail to you).
Personal data refers to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information. Personal information refers to “any information, whether recorded in a material from or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual”.
Why do we collect your personal data?
To enable us to comply and achieve our corporate policies and vision as well as to comply with regulatory requirements being observed by Info Alchemy Corporation as an employer, controller processor and third party, it is important that Info Alchemy (through its corporate website, http://www.info-alchemy.com collects, uses, stores and retains your personal data when it is reasonable and necessary for a declared and specific purpose.
In general, we are using your data for any of the following purposes:
- To generate statistical insights;
- To respond to specific complaints, inquiries, requests or to provide requested information;
- To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently; and,
- To comply with Info Alchemy obligations under law and as required by government organizations and/or agencies such as, but not limited to, the following: BIR, HDMF or Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, NPC, SSS and so on;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations; and,
- To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
Is http://www.info-alchemy.com using web analytics?
This website engaged a third-party service to analyze the web traffic data for us. In order to provide better service and more secure service, the use of “cookies” shall be done on occasion. A “cookie” is defined as a small piece of information stored into your PC by the website using your web browser for administrative purposes and the like. No cookie shall contain information allowing the Host to contact visitors to the Site without their permission. Visitors to the site may tweak their Browser settings in order to prevent cookies from being set. However, visitors who do such may be unable to access certain features of this website. Data generated is not shared randomly with any other party but only to those that Info Alchemy deems it necessary at its sole discretion in order to benefit you and improve browsing experience. For you to fully enjoy your visit and browsing experience, only non-identifiable web traffic data are collected and analyzed, including:
- Your IP address,
- The search terms you used,
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site,
- The date and time you visited the site,
- The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this http://www.info-alchemy.com
- Your operating system, and
- Web browser type.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive (a) cookie(s) or if you wish to set your browser to notify when you receive (a) cookie(s). click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this website/mobile application.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable permissions (e.g., location services). Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Who do we share your personal data with?
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third party except in circumstances as noted below.
By giving your consent, you authorize Info Alchemy to disclose your personal data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any of the following circumstances:
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
This means we might provide your personal data to the following:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
How we protect your personal data:
- We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
- We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
- Any personal data that you provide on the website/mobile application is initially processed and stored by Info Alchemy using a secured connection and only authorized Info Alchemy personnel can then access and download your personal data from http://www.info-alchemy.com
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign-off when finished using a shared computer.
Where and how long do we keep your personal data?
Do you want to access, correct & update the personal data we have about you?
Our contact details are as follows:Data Protection Officer
Info Alchemy Corporation
607 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower
ADB Avenue corner Garnet & Sapphire Roads
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
Contact No.: +632-8-6330383
You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details, please refer to NPC’s website: https://privacy.gov.ph/mechanics-for-complaints/.
Our decisions to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process your personal data as it appears in our records are always subject to any exceptions under applicable and relevant laws and/or the DPA, its IRR and other issuances of NPC.
To cover for the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested, we may charge you minimal and reasonable fees based on administrative costs we incurred.